Blogging is one of the most important tactics in proper social media marketing. Blogging without a plan makes for a whole lot of work with very little results. Splash Media U will teach you how to blog so that you can take advantage of a properly optimized blog and all the benefits it brings along with it - namely visibility to billions of Internet surfers.
• Over 120 lessons
• Average lesson length of 5 minutes
• Online quizzes
• Homework assignments
• Final exams
• Certificate* from Splash Media U
• Dedicated instructor/coaches to help guide you through the program
* Must achieve 80% or higher on final exam
Learn how to create and execute an effective content marketing strategy. This includes selecting the best blogging platform for your business, developing a key phrase strategy that will help potential customers find your posts, creating remarkable and compelling blog content, and promoting your blog within social media. At the end of the Blogging course, students should be able to:
• Apply the Tactical Wheel to a business blog environment.
• Select and implement the appropriate blogging platform for a business.
• Listen in the Blogosphere.
• Build community by adding subscribers to a business blog.
• Effectively promote a business blog.
• Properly respond to blog comments.
• Promote a business blog on other social sites.
• Plan and implement a blog content strategy.
• Generate leads and sales.
• Build effective conversion forms.
• Interpret blog metrics and analytics.
• Optimize blog content for search engine rankings.