Social Media Marketing Training that Fits Your Schedule
The self-paced training programs available exclusively through Splash Media U enable students to set their own schedules and learn at their convenience, rather than being locked into an inflexible schedule that is all too rigid to accommodate today’s working professionals.
Splash Media U Highlights
- 100% online
- 7 Courses covered
- Self-paced (there is no start date but we do have a promotion for a limited time-frame)
- Video based – all courses are taught utilizing 3-5 minute highly produced video lessons
- Access to complete the program for 5 months
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Fundamentals, Facebook, Youtube, Blogging, Twitter, LinkedIn & Strategy
- Taught by social media professionals – NOT PROFESSORS!
Why Splash Media U?
At Splash Media U, we believe social media training is best delivered by people who have managed social media and online marketing efforts for real-world clients on a daily basis. Someone who only studies social media theories but rarely applies them for real clients probably does not have their finger on the pulse of what is really working in the dynamic world of social media marketing. Our trainers are professional social media marketers, mostly from the Splash Media Agency from which Splash Media U was born, using case studies of actual clients with tangible, measurable results. We have built over 600 online social media marketing classes using a state-of-the-art $5.5 million virtual set studio. We also conduct “live” classes, which are instructor-led interactive environments that provide for a second-to-none interactive learning experience. In 2013, Splash Media U earned SACS CASI accreditation, making Splash Media U one of the first accredited social media education providers of its kind.
Splash Media Agency serves the social media needs of hundreds of clients working and creating a return on investment for each client. Splash Media Agency completely manages their online presence, including content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and their blogs. Through that experience we know what works and what doesn’t, and we understand the challenges that face a wide variety of businesses that plan to leverage social media as a marketing channel. That knowledge and understanding is why we are uniquely suited to be the best possible teachers of social media marketing strategies and tactics.
Splash Media U was initially invented for Splash Media Agency employees as a result of its own struggles to train new team members. Now Splash Media U stands on its own as the premiere provider of social media marketing education.
- Browser: IE 8, Chrome 7, Safari 3.11, Firefox 3, or higher.
- Adobe Flash Player 8, or higher.
- Videos play on most tablets and mobile devices, but students must submit assignments and tests using a computer.